1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Request New Play Control Pikmin/Other Wii VCs?

Scooties Dec 8, 2016

Tags:
  1. Scooties

Scooties New Member

Haven't been able to find a number of them anywhere, namely Pikmin.

2. xvm

xvm New Member

I am looking for it as well. I would just buy it myself and dump the ticket, but I've already spent way too much money on the Wii U itself and accessories this month.

3. Scooties

Scooties New Member

I've bought it on the eShop, but I can't get it to download with NNUPatcher in order to upload the ticket to the database.

4. xvm

xvm New Member

Are you running 5.1.1? If so, just disable your DNS in order to download it and then enable them again. The likelihood of Nintendo ever releasing another Wii U update again is very slim. The chances of it happening while you're downloading the game are even smaller. It's basically entirely impossible that you will have any issues with the Wii U updating if you just disable it for long enough to download the game.

Also, after you start the download, you should be able to re-enable your DNS because the Wii U doesn't phone home when resuming downloads.

Please let me know if you manage to get that ticket dumped. I am very interested.