1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Mega Title.Tik USA, EUR, JP

Deletr753 Oct 21, 2016

1. Hapkido

Hapkido New Member

thxxxxxxxxx Like

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Deletr753 likes this.
  2. Helladamnleet

Helladamnleet Member

I've tried both the ticket provided in this thread and the one provided by the utikdowloadhelper application. This is for the USA version if that sheds any lights

3. AlBoogie

AlBoogie Member

Thanks

4. buhdiego

buhdiego New Member

Hey guys.... just a little help. I'm new to this... if i want to install the game directly to the wii u system memory, do I use the patched or unpatched tiket? Thanks for the reply

5. bigboss_ado

bigboss_ado New Member

great work!

alexryoga likes this.
  6. Deletr753

Deletr753 Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Uploader

Memory install not recommended but for both installs you use the patched title.tik.
    --- Post updated ---
    I don't think so. As far as I know all the games are you are able to install need to have a disc release on the Wii U console.
    --- Post updated ---
    I don't think so. As far as I know all the games are you are able to install need to have a fiscal disc release on the Wii U console.
    Have you tried the ticket from the new link I added under the update? Also if you install the game but you have not purchased the DLC from the Wii U Eshop the game will ask you to purchase them. As of right now, DLC injection is not possible for your USB games. I hope this helps.

7. alexryoga

alexryoga New Member

thanx

8. Helladamnleet

Helladamnleet Member

Still tells me I need to buy a pass for it to work.

9. Deletr753

Deletr753 Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Uploader

I don't think so. As far as I know all the games are you are able to install need to have a fiscal disc release on the Wii U console.
    Have you tried the ticket from the new link I added under the update? Also if you install the game but you have not purchased the DLC from the Wii U Eshop the game will ask you to purchase them. As of right now, DLC injection is not possible for your USB games.

10. MusicBeat

MusicBeat New Member

Thanks a lot but i have a request...Is it possible to get Cod Bo2 WiiU USA using the Brazilian method?i have tried JNUS tool and NUS Grabber but they say "Title not found on Nintendos servers"? and or finding the .tik as well

11. Yoshi

Yoshi New Member

Good work ;).

Deletr753 likes this.
  12. Istvan Vago

Istvan Vago New Member

thanks

Deletr753 likes this.
  13. mpa_mpa

mpa_mpa New Member

thsnks

14. di2003