1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Mega Title.Tik USA, EUR, JP

Deletr753 Oct 21, 2016

1. Helladamnleet

Helladamnleet Member

Yes, I have tried that ticket, and I'm not aware of any DLC for Wii Sports U other than the extra golf courses.

average86 and Dinhokenn like this.
  2. franz

franz New Member

Thanks

3. brownsvillecorp777

brownsvillecorp777 New Member

im a little confused on the process. so if i download the usb ready games. do i still need to modify the tickets?

4. Deletr753

Deletr753 Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Uploader

All the games that are posted in the USB ready games section are ready for you just to download and install to your USB device. You do not need to do anything to them. Just stick to your console region and you are good to go.

5. Deletr753

As far as I know you need to purchase all the games in Wii U sport from the E-Shop. The Wii U Sports game is free to download in the E-shop but if you want to play all the different sports games you need to purchase the DLC's of each sport from the e-shop. You can inject the DLC in Rednand only.

6. ferpas

ferpas New Member

ok

7. Helladamnleet

Helladamnleet Member

Yeah I eventually just used RedNAND. Judging from the list generated by utikdowloadhelper it seems like only the US version is effected by this, as it's the only one with the option to download DLC.

To clarify for anyone else having the same issue: Wii U Sport (USA Version) seems to only work in RedNAND

8. Deletr753

Thank you for clarifying this for everyone.

9. Sepalod

Sepalod New Member

THX its unbelievable. There are still EUR tickets you can use on a PAL [GERMAN] console?
    --- Post updated ---
    If I use this patched tickets from the EUR archive, I don't need to modify this tickets again, no? So I take the encrypted download from NUSGrapper and the patched ticket and install it via WUP, isn't it?
    How does the folder structure look like? Where have I to place the patched ticket file? Can I check, taht that the ticket and the NUS content is really for the EUR console.
    I thank you so much, dudes! PS: Sorry for all this questions. Don't want to brick my console :(

10. neokoji

neokoji New Member

thx

11. alibelhaj1900

alibelhaj1900 New Member

gracias

12. Oniseb

Oniseb New Member

thanks

13. PhyniX

PhyniX New Member

14. mpa_mpa

mpa_mpa New Member

OK

15. Ederson Rezende

Ederson Rezende New Member

Plz ticket for Warrior Orochi 3 Hyper USA

16. swood

swood New Member

Thank you for your job

17. Deletr753

You can't brick your Wii U if you install the wrong region game in your USB device, all you'll get is an error. There are two tickets in the folders one is unmodified and another one is read to you to paste into your games folder. You can use WUPinstaller MOD or WUPinstaller Y Mod to install your games to your USB device. Here are the file structures.

WUPinstaller Mod for single game installation:
    All the game files you downloaded from NUSgrabber and the Title.Tik needs to be in the install folder in the root of your SD Card.

SD Card Structure
    SD:install

WUPinstaller Y Mod for multiple games installation
    All the game files you downloaded from NUSgrabber and the Title.Tik needs to be in the install folder in the root of your SD Card. You'll have 3 folders in the install folder with the name of the games you want to install. for example, Mario Kart 8, Mario Party 10 and Just Dance 2016 all will be in your install folder.

SD Card Structure
    SD:install/Mario Kart 8 (games one)
    SD:install/Mario Party 10 (games two)
    SD:install/Just Dance 2016 (game Three)

Please let me know if this help you.

18. John oryan

John oryan New Member

awesome

19. Mikeiscool

Mikeiscool New Member

--- Post updated ---
    Hi I am looking for a Don't starve Giant edition Title.Tik if you can find one THANKS

20. Istvan Vago

Istvan Vago New Member

thanx