1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Mega USB EUR Big Games Collection (update 11/7/2016) - 94 games

-Spider86- Nov 7, 2016

Tags:
  1. Stoneballs

Stoneballs New Member

Ya I had to make a mega account and after all of that it won't even let me download a 10gb game. Said I've used all of my data and I have to wait 12 hours for the download to complete?
    --- Post updated ---

Ok I missed the tutorial you linked on the top. They must have great storage because what a pain in the ass lol. My download is going in IDM right now so hopefully it all works out.

Thank you a ton for posting so many games. I just started doing this on my wii u and usb games are plug and play. I am still a bit confused about loadline games...and loadline scrubbed and ect ect. Confusing as hell.

Again thank you.

2. covachero

covachero New Member

Hello, someone having Angry Birds StarWars 00000007.app?

File is missing.

Thanks in advance

3. badmad22

badmad22 New Member

Great Job Dude,

but the link to TANK TANK TANK is wrong.

Can you fix it plz.

SlickRick likes this.
  4. dimaan29

dimaan29 New Member

thanks

5. HeXXa

HeXXa New Member

Thank You!
    --- Post updated ---
    This looks very nice but in order to download all this it would take a long time with all the MEGA site fiddling.

Is it possible that the creator of this could also create a torrent and share that too so we can seed to each other?

It would save an incredible amount of time for everybody if that could be made, unless that would be against any forum rules.

Thank you very much for all the work, it is a great effort :)

6. Maisto

Maisto New Member

First of all, THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HARD WORK.

A few links dosent work.

LEGO City Undercover - Link Dosent Work
    Marioparty 10 - Link Dosent Work
    Tank! Tank! Tank! - Wrong Link

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  7. Deletr753

Deletr753 Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Uploader

Torrent is not allowed please read the forum rules.

8. Deletr753

Thank you for pointing out the issues but can you please remove the download links from your post. I'm sure that the uploader will fix the issues just be patient because we all do this in our spare time.

9. puxxi2003

puxxi2003 New Member

thanks

10. Maisto

Maisto New Member

Was only trying to help, but ofc :)

11. Bummi

Bummi New Member

Mass Effect 3 can not be installed!

[​IMG]

12. Deletr753

I know you are and thank you for it but in order for us to keep the links safe and the uploader happy we need to respect the content they upload. Thanks again for your help and for understanding.

13. Deletr753

try a different sd card or format the card to 32k like the message it telling you to.

14. Bummi

Bummi New Member

@Deletr753 Other SD with 32k cluster also does not work!

15. Deletr753

Did you check the game files to make sure every file is there and did you check the game size to make sure it matches the game size correctly?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  16. 221016ling

221016ling New Member

thanks

17. t99

t99 New Member

tnx

18. LDF00

LDF00 New Member

t
    thanks man. really a great work but how can i download a folder on mega? if i use IDM i have to capy manually every file in a folder and if i want to directly download it on mega after 5GB i have to wait an inifinite time. how can i download a folder in a simply way like a simple file? i looked up for a solution but i fount nothing. or i pay a premium mega account or i have to stay 100 hours to copy and paste single file link

rico3110, Wiiwix, laboda222 and 3 others like this.
  19. glenna

glenna New Member

thanks

20. traxman

traxman New Member

thank you